DoArt Ban Appeal

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
Follow our twitter!? Click Here

DoArt Ban Appeal

Name*: DoArt
    Reason you were banned?: Was banned for no-smoke on C4S High Xp 2. From what i recall i was just no scoping randomly through smoke and got banned without warning. Then I joined again with another key because i didnt have a clue why i was banned but then got permanently banned for already being banned...Kinda sucks, was my favorite server to play on.
    Who banned you?: I believe it was Robbie.
    When were you banned? 3-4 days ago
    What Server were you banned on?: C4S High Xp 2 and 1
    Your Guid: 38ccd419
    Why should you be unbanned: I never use any hacks of any sort never have on your servers, of course we've all experimented with hacks back in the day so i cant say ive never used them before just never on any c4s server. Anyway I wont shoot through smoke anymore because i realize the misconception it can cause.

Thank you in advance too any admin who can help me.
    EDIT: I also have never had a problem with any admin from c4s at least i dont think :P. Not sure if that will help me in any way but yea i remember playing with people like fonix and robbie and cummins (i believe he is an admin)
    Another EDIT: I was using what i thought to be just an fps cfg because my pc was being very slow and it must have had no smoke. I forgot all about it because i only used it for a day or two but i do not use any cfg's of any kind anymore. Just too clear things up. I appreciate any admin who took the time to read this.

Post was edited 6 times, last by “ShaunyDyo” ().

Ahh i see. That was when i tried a new cfg because my pc was lagging and i think it was a yitch one or something of the sort and there was no smoke which i was completely unaware of. I do not use that any more becuause my pc has been running the game fine. Anyways i apologize. Of course its up to you guys to unban me. I feel i should deserve a second chance because from what i recall you gave me no warning (i could be wrong i will check the both the demos right now). So yes i did look at the demos and did not see any warning. I know you do not have to warn me and im not saying you are in the wrong for banning me in anyway but i do wish you told me because i truly did not know i didnt have smoke because nobody said anything. If i was acknowledged of the fact i would have gladly turned off the cfg i had.

Post was edited 1 time, last by “ShaunyDyo” ().

Disable the nosmoke is not allowed here on C4S because it is kind of cheating in a way. But.... some players dont think it is a cheat at all. I banned u because the rwb reason (returned while banned).

If another higher admin agree i wil unban u.
    i sense little bit anger here © Robbie
    Yeah i would agree that no smoke is pretty cheap but i assure you i did not mean to have it on. And yeah I can see why you banned me, i dont really have an excuse for the rwb i just wanted to play c4s simply because i dont like other servers haha. I appreciate your time though.

ShaunyDyo wrote:

Ahh i see. That was when i tried a new cfg because my pc was lagging and i think it was a yitch one or something of the sort and there was no smoke which i was completely unaware of. I do not use that any more becuause my pc has been running the game fine. Anyways i apologize. Of course its up to you guys to unban me. I feel i should deserve a second chance because from what i recall you gave me no warning (i could be wrong i will check the both the demos right now). So yes i did look at the demos and did not see any warning. I know you do not have to warn me and im not saying you are in the wrong for banning me in anyway but i do wish you told me because i truly did not know i didnt have smoke because nobody said anything. If i was acknowledged of the fact i would have gladly turned off the cfg i had.

A config which has no smoke? I wonder why nobody uses it :seriously:
© 2013-2019 by cod4-server.com