Application - Rhoyder

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
Follow our twitter!? Click Here

Application - Rhoyder

Please fill in this form! We need all information! Do not edit this template!
    All items with * are r e q u i r e d !

Your Name *: Christopher
    Your In-Game Name *: Rhoyder
    Age *: 29
    Country *: Germany
    GUID (Last 8 characters) *: d30df15a
    Your Statistics page: Snip
    Do you use discord and have a microphone? [Y*/N] : Discord yes, microphone no
    Your discord id : Rhoyder#5545
    Steam Username [url to it]?: Snip
    Admin experience? [Y/N]: Yes
    If Y what kind of experience?" Inactive Trusted Member of 3xP' for like 2-3 years - got less and less active while playing a mod that went inactive on other Servers eventually becoming a (former by now) member of [Ninja] who ran the Kill the King mod for about another 2 years (quit about half a year before it went down due diminishing player counts and internal conflicts) and also made custom Waypoints using the PeZBOT client mod specifically for custom maps so they can host bots for KtK
    Have you liked our facebook, followed our twitter and joined our steam group? [Y/N]: Haven't logged into Facebook for several years now except maybe binding backup saves of random games I've tried on Android, the rest I can make up for after posting this
    Which servers do you play? *: Mainly TDM HighXP, SL when it's in season
    Why should we accept you? (Don't say you hate cheaters) *: Obviously not only for hunting cheaters unless someone is asking to look into someone from me, then I'll gladly give some input about said people but there are enough qualified people doing better than me already. Why accept me then? There are a lot of arguments on the Server I would love to see someone bringing to an end and I would volunteer for that. Also the recent rise in abuse of the votekick command so people don't go around affecting the playing experience of others negatively. I hope this is a good enough reason, otherwise it was worth a try. :P
    How many cheater reports have you done on forum (not the !report and dont apply for admin if u havent report any cheater)? *: Although it says it is irrelevant already, a few here and there through the !report command, no uploaded records though. To be honest I registered just today
© 2013-2020 by cod4-server.com