Robby - Banned

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
Follow our twitter!? Click Here

Robby - Banned

Please fill in this form! We need all i n f o r m a t i o n !

Your In-Game Name: Robby
    Game you were banned on: cod4
    Reason you were banned?: language
    Who banned you?: cummins power
    When were you banned? 7/03/2020
    What Server were you banned on?: TDM High XP
    Your Guid (Cod4 Only) / Statistics Page: ec76feb6
    Steam Account Link: don't have
    Why should you be unbanned?: I just want to play. That' all.
    To whoever this concerns - or any administrator viewing my unban appeal,

The only reason I reacted the way I did and insulted Cummins Power and any other admins on the server is due to the fact that on one particular day, Cummins Power referred to me by my real name - "Robert". Not only is this unprofessional but also highly illegal if C4S has the ability and is in fact identifying personal information from IP addresses. If this is not the case, I apologize unreservedly for my language and general attitude towards administrators and going forward I will keep my cool more. Also I wanted to thank Alex for always keeping his cool and for managing to calm myself and others down when things get slightly heated.

robby wrote:

The only reason I reacted the way I did and insulted Cummins Power and any other admins on the server is due to the fact that on one particular day, Cummins Power referred to me by my real name - "Robert". Not only is this unprofessional but also highly illegal if C4S has the ability and is in fact identifying personal information from IP addresses. If this is not the case, I apologize unreservedly for my language and general attitude towards administrators and going forward I will keep my cool more. Also I wanted to thank Alex for always keeping his cool and for managing to calm myself and others down when things get slightly heated.

I've underlined and red texted what is a blatant lie, no chatlog on my profile, nor the server chatlog shows an admin calling you "Robert". Green text - We do not tolerate doxxing anyone's personal information at all. Anyone doing this will be held accountable and removed.

You were tempbanned multiple times for being toxic towards players and admins. Usually with the other party making civil conversations. I deleted, by mistake Anom's tempbans for "annoying". Calling people "faggots, Monkey" - assuming attempt at racism, will absolutely not be tolerated. If you should see this, report the player on here with a screenshot or rough date when it was said.

Your appeal is still accepted despite lying, if you can prove you can behave, your chat will be reinstated at a later date.

Element wrote:

robby wrote:

It's not a blatant lie. I was called Robert by someone and if it's not the admins then that's another story and it would be slightly alarming if users have the ability to access personal information. That being said if it was not you (which seems like it) then I'll put my hand up and apologise. Monkey was not meant to be racist but I can see why it would come across as so.

Regards

© 2013-2020 by cod4-server.com