Obey Zelta Admin application

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
Follow our twitter!? Click Here

Obey Zelta Admin application

Please fill in this form! We need all information! Do not edit this template!
    All items with * are r e q u i r e d !

Your Name *: Will
    Your In-Game Name *: Obey Zelta
    Age *: 23
    Country *: UK
    GUID (Last 8 characters) *: aabce119
    Your Statistics page: cod4-server.info/?page=profile…5ea90acf3e62ccef7da86adc7
    Do you use discord and have a microphone? [Y*/N] : Y
    Your discord id : Zelta#0522
    Steam Username [url to it]?: steamcommunity.com/id/ZeltaPz
    Admin experience? [Y/N]: Y
    If Y what kind of experience?" I have been an admin of the C4S sniper lobby custom server, and have also been an Admin in various MW3 Plutonium servers, and am familiar with the warning system along with various other commands.
    Have you liked our facebook, followed our twitter and joined our steam group? [Y/N]: I follow the twitter and steam group but do not use facebook for gaming.
    Which servers do you play? *: C4s and C4S custom sniper lobby server.
    Why should we accept you? (Don't say you hate cheaters) *: I am a well known and respected member of the sniping community, with over 10k followers combined over my social medias. I get on very well with the majority of people who play the server, both reggunners and snipers, and play the server on a regular basis. There has been many times that I have played the server where I have seen people breaking rules (aimbot, racism in chat etc) and have had to wait for an admin to join the server to join it out, and as admin I would record demos and deal with these people quickly and effectively. I also get along well with all of the current admins.
    How many cheater reports have you done on forum (not the !report and dont apply for admin if u havent report any cheater)? *: As I have a good relationship with the current admins, I am fortunate enough that any time that I have been in a game with a cheater / rulebreaker I have been able to speak to admins in game as it happens, and therefore any rulebreaking is dealt with quickly without any need for reporting on the forum. If I was to become an admin I would of course make use of the forums to document any bans that I have made.
© 2013-2020 by cod4-server.com