LOSING DATA WHEN PLAYING C4S SERVER

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
    Follow our twitter!? Click Here

LOSING DATA WHEN PLAYING C4S SERVER

Hey guys, im not too sure wether this is a problem with a c4s server or my game files or what but when i start my game everything is fine, i can see my profile and all my data is there (kills, XP, rank etc.) but when i connect to the c4s server (this happens on any c4s server but i mainly use the TDM high xp server) it redirects me using some mod called cod4xi or cod4i, something along those lines anyway, then my game restarts itself and i automatically join the c4s server but im level 36 and all my xp and kills and prestige levels are gone??? is there a fix for this and if it is not anything to do with c4s can someone please point me in the right direction as i only enjoy playing on your servers!
      no its just as if i have got a seperate profile on a different mod, but all my progress is on my profile when i start the game then the min i get redirected it switches to another profile which i have nothing on, i can level up that other profile but its as if i am starting over agai
      i believe i have found the reason for this, the server i usually use (C4S TDM HighXP #1 | Cracked | BEST MAPS | cod4-server.com connect 178.33.157.21:28958) uses this version of the game - x17

and the others server i use (C4S TDM HC HighXP #1 | Cracked | cod4-server.com connect 178.33.157.21:28960) uses this version - 1.7x_C4S

they used to be the same because i could play them both without being redirected,has the version been changed for a reason?

I cant see anything? did you give me a link? and when I say I didn't work what I mean is I downloaded the cod4x patch and It still does exactly the same this, when I join a server it uses this other profile on another version of the game, my profile with all my data on it is on version 1.7 because that's the version of the game I am currently using, anything else and I lose my progress.
      Do you see this in the bottom right when you load COD4?

If not, you havent installed teh patch properly

The link is: cod4x.me/downloads/cod4x_client_17_9.zip

And the install instructions are:
      • Download CoD4X
      • Extract the zip file to your Cod4 installation directory
      • Enter the extracted folder
      • Run install.cmd. You might have to run it as administrator
      • Launch the game and check in the bottom right corner if CoD4X is displayed
      yes I have downloaded that and followed the instructions before, every time I do it and click install after extracting the folders it says that its all installed correctly and I load the game up and see that in the bottom right hand corner but I cant play on any servers using the profile that has got all my data, I have even tried making a backup of my profile data and installing the patch then pasting my profile into my cod 4 files and it still doesn't work... the game works fine and I can play your servers, just not with the profile with all my progress on it, they only way I can do it is to continue using version 1.7 and only playing on TDM HC.
    © 2013-2020 by cod4-server.com