Need some help with my own COD4x server! (lan/online server)

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
    Follow our twitter!? Click Here

Need some help with my own COD4x server! (lan/online server)

As I said in subject, this last 2 days i've been messing up with my own cod4x server, my objective was made a lan/online server with bots and custom weapons,
      but at this point I got stuck, I got both mods working together but not at all (bot warfare and CustomSnipers mod made by DoArt, some of custom snipers doesnt work at all, but overall is fine), for some reason CustomSnipers mod doesn't allow me to create a class because it is locked, even if I level up to unlock it, so I can only play with default classes and i don't know how to fix it or which is the problem, also for some reason some of the commands I put on Server.cfg "doesn't work", but if I use them in server console they work (some of these commands are adding bots when server start, which im not sure if its possible, or the config of bots like health, etc... Neither simple commands like scorelimit in war mode or others), also wanna ask if theres any command or chance to prevent bots using killstreaks.

I would be thankful if anyone can help me with any of this "errors". Cheers! :D
    © 2013-2019 by cod4-server.com