Hey!

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
    Follow our twitter!? Click Here
      I've been playing a lot of time on bots server these days and I had a lot of fun, but I thought it would be even more fun If you could add some "new" maps, also theres some maps that bots stuck together in the spawns like carentan, broadcast2 and crossfire2, so my request here is ask for some new maps if its possible and change those customs are buggy with bots, anyways thanks for reading and greetings. ^^
      update: bots collision with doors and get stucked, maps mentioned got too many doors and extra rooms.

Post was edited 2 times, last by “gab1no” ().

the only solution is to remove the custom maps and only have normal maps, i tried other custom maps with their waypoints and they never worked properly. For example when it plays broadcast the bots think that it is normal broadcast.
      C4S Founder and Administrator ;)
      Well, then imo I prefer all original maps with bots working properly would be more enjoyable, anyways both custom backlots work properly and are enjoyable, modernbacklot stuck bots sometimes but most of the bots are playing, osg_backlot is way too big, but bots still plying correctly inside the map and is fun for bounces, night_bloc I think its the same in the night xd, but broad2, cross2, carentan, are the big problems that stuck too many bots! :D
      Alright Fonix thanks for the changes, I try them and see what it feels like!
      m40 prestidigitation has been nerfed ? it does too much hitmarkers now than usual, hitmarkered twice a single bot xD.

Overall atm the changes you made about maps and bots are sick and more enjoyable than it was, so big success! :thumbsup:

Post was edited 5 times, last by “gab1no” ().

yeah you're right but we used to use slight hand for unlimited stacked kills with bolt snipers, but now it does more hitmarkers than it used to, anyways everythings works properly and is enjoyable, so thanks again!

Post was edited 1 time, last by “gab1no” ().

gab1no wrote:

yeah you're right but we used to use prestidigitation for unlimited stacked kills with bolt snipers, but now it does more hitmarkers than it used to, anyways everythings works properly and is enjoyable, so thanks again!

overkill? you need to use stopping power to reduce hitmarkers
      C4S Founder and Administrator ;)
      Yes, but if you are playing against a ton of bots with a bolt sniper with stopping power, when you use all your bullets you are done stacking (meaning that it limits you to get higher stacks), but if you use slight hand you can keep killing after using your 5 bullets which makes you do higher stacks with bolt snipers, if stopping power is the perk we have to use against those ton of bots, makes us play semis snipers to go for high stacks, which is totally fine, but imo slight power was a success and now is just unplayable, wasting 2 bullets for killing a single bot without line up, just a single bot xD. I dont know if I expressed my opinion correctly but thats it. :D

Post was edited 1 time, last by “gab1no” ().

© 2013-2019 by cod4-server.com