DEADZZZ ban appeal

• Accepted

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
    Follow our twitter!? Click Here

DEADZZZ ban appeal

Please fill in this form! We need all i n f o r m a t i o n !

Your In-Game Name: DEADZZZ ( im panacea … admin on c4S -_-)
      Game you were banned on: COD4
      Reason you were banned?: Namechang + wh (funny)
      Who banned you?: Robbie
      When were you banned? 07/24/19
      What Server were you banned on?: C4S tdm HC
      Your Guid (Cod4 Only) / Statistics Page: cod4-server.info/?page=profile…0ba2d58867209a3533514d3b0
      Steam Account Link:
      Why should you be unbanned?: I still not hacking and im still tired to explain you why should i be unbanned… Namchanger?! was just a bind to quick change my name...not a hacking tool as robbie said :D.. the bind i use to quick chang my name ingame ( bind 2 "toggle name Panacea* LUCIDE ANGELISm DEADZZZ fOBIA<3" ). Just learn.
      Dont forget to add that rule !!! Wallbang is not allowed in Hardcore !
      Give me the R700, and I will be God

Post was edited 2 times, last by “DECADANcE [c]” ().

I don't see any bans? Changing name rapidly with scripts is not allowed, cheat or not. It may not be in the rules but it's common sense as a lot of cheats have a name changer function.
      In the ban reason it also mentions wh, @Robbie do you have a demo? I guess you banned with rcon and that is why it doesn't show on statistics?
      C4S Founder and Administrator ;)
      i did ban him with rcon. Thats the eay way for namechangers. I unbanned him. Let this be a warning for not using any scripts at all. The wallhack thing. No, i dont have the demo but he must be aware i watching him.
      i sense little bit anger here © Robbie
    © 2013-2019 by cod4-server.com