Suggestion TDM SC Server

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
Follow our twitter!? Click Here

Suggestion TDM SC Server

Suggestion for a new Server

You all Know we have High Xp TDM SC
    server, that wich exist since years.

I started on this Server and i will
    gone with „this“ server.

I dont know how many hours i play on
    this server. I played there with newbies like me with some pro like
    the sniper gods here and with really annoying noobs (no Names xD)

But the last time is playing on the
    server really annoying, i did a break like ½ year because i was
    pissed of from that camping shit.

I came back and there was claymore´s
    and 3x flash back on the server … WTF??? WHY???

---> to get the server full? Full of
    noobs yes!!!

I think its time to change something,
    we
    have a server who keeps the player -> High Xp.

now
    we want go a step forward and want create a Server for the skilled
    player!

(keep
    High Xp for that people, who want play how they play and create a new
    one for the other people who dont like : claymore, 3x flash, GL, RL,
    etc.)

My/Our
    suggestion (in work with other active admins)

Version: 1.8 / 1.7

Mod: TDM

solts: 42

Maps: ALL

High Xp: YES

all other things from High Xp (menu
    etc)

-No claymore

-No 3x Flash / Frag

-No RL/GL

-No Jugger

-No Marty

-Half damage for mg

Vote for Map at the end of the round

-a pool from 3 or 4 maps

-cooldown for revote maybe 5 maps?

-some custom maps ( nuketown ? )

What i would say:

bring back the old High Xp TDM server
    with some new shit =)

***is it possible to create a script
    against hardcamping peopel that they lost HP? Or the weapons do less
    harm?***

@53cent @aymen @1723 @Punkrocker @VOTEC

@Fonix @Robbie @ChubbyNinja @Avocado
    @Dedox @Mtouri @KonVer @An0maly @tone @NukE
    you want a 42 slot server geared towards non-noobs in 2018? Server is already dead enough in it's current state

Some thoughts on mine
    barely anyone uses claymores
    lmg dmg is already at 75%
    custom maps are not possible without adding a mod, if you add a mod then by default when you install the game the server is hidden on the server list
    camping is a non issue, you have uav and killcams, you cannot play a 42 slot server and expect to go on 30 killstreaks without dying to some campers
    marty/jugg/gl/rpg have been removed since the start and will never be added, those are obviously retarded weapons
    vote map at end of maps isn't a bad idea, decent suggestion, just need someone to help implement it
    3x stuns/flash is removed already, it only works on default class, not much i can do about that
    moving tdm hc and highxp to 1.8 would be a hit in the short term but if this time admins stayed on the server over time we would be back on top and it could be sustainable

i don't want the server to become a ug/ff where we gear the server towards the absolute dumbest of the player base, but you have to take a sort of middle ground at the very least if you want to have people to shoot especially so many years after release

i guess it is time to close c4s, i have held it off for 4+ years now, but even those who i thought were loyal and understood what were we trying to do here clearly do not appreciate it, enjoy ug all perks, noob catered once we close.
    C4S Founder and Administrator ;)
    +1
    many players on TDM1 and TDM HC but so many too who are annojed by the stuns and left after a few games

maybe take a dead server and give this a try, there is the possibility that this goes well ^^
    i would vote for maps like broadcast, backlot, strike and killhouse + no stunns at all :thumbup:

+ important: forbid camp is not possible i guess cause its hard to deside whats camping and whats not, only causes anger to kick for that, this even dont worked when i started, in 'good old times'

Post was edited 1 time, last by “1723” ().

other comunitys are dying, its possible that the amounght of players increase a bit bevor fall to nothing i think, cod4 will allways be the best cod and there are lots of people thinking that way

its not complayning about the rules but trying out something one last time, if it dont works, it dont work but MAYBE it will - without splitting the tdm 1 comunity, its a try to get back some of the players who nearly stopped, promod is not for everyone

only a suggestion, i fully understamd what unlimited means, also the other way
    i think making a second server is just the worst possible solution, end up with two servers with max 10 players in each, and a lot of our players come to tdm highxp for minimum 20+ player "chaos". Compromises have to be made
    C4S Founder and Administrator ;)
    yes i know what you mean, maybe u are right and it is too late but would it be possible to, for example take broadcast 24/7 (other version, other players) and put on a mapvote and backlot + killhouse + some other bright nice maps?

the last of the players on broadcast 24/7 play this cause they dont see 1.7 servers and dont look for it

ive been that much time on broadcast and not many of them made it over to tdm1... these 2 servers for example allways got different players

thats why mapvote is important (not at tdm1, this runns food), broadcast server is hard to populate cause even 6 players are,really less... on killhause 4 can be enough

Post was edited 1 time, last by “1723” ().

as i know and i played in highxp1 server there isn't that stuff that u said mate, yeah for a short time 3 flash came but for a short TIME and now gone.
    i think the first and the important thing that annoys you is "CAMPING" that u complained before.
    maybe a 3-4 sec anticamp for testing.i'm not sure @Fonix ,if i'm wrong tell me
    TNT is right, all we need is:

TDM1 like it is
    HC TDM like it is
    mincraft server
    killhouse can be good to, idk why this dont work up to now, played yesterday
    + (maybe, thats what we are talking about, do this make sense?) server with no stuns and clays + mapvote on 1.8 cause TDM1 and HC are 1.7 and i think that 1.7 and 1.8 have different playerbases, maybe im wrong
    to the mapvote: only bright maps, thats why some people loved for example broadcast server

btw its sad that zombiemod in not that popular ||

its ONLY a suggestion, its something we just can talk about, everyone here wants to increase the amoungth of players, noone want TDM1 to be dead or get close to

@aymen NEVER change a running system, its not good to change anything on a server like TDM1 cause its running really good

Post was edited 2 times, last by “1723” ().

deadman wrote:

as i know and i played in highxp1 server there isn't that stuff that u said mate, yeah for a short time 3 flash came but for a short TIME and now gone.
    i think the first and the important thing that annoys you is "CAMPING" that u complained before.
    maybe a 3-4 sec anticamp for testing.i'm not sure @Fonix ,if i'm wrong tell me

i dont suggest to delet all that, i suggest for a new server...
    BTW i wrote that there was 3x flash on, i dont play much at the weekend, That's why I did not realize it was removed.
    and yes the camper annoy me really.
    but im not the only one who get annoyed.

Fonix wrote:

you want a 42 slot server geared towards non-noobs in 2018? Server is already dead enough in it's current state

Some thoughts on mine
    barely anyone uses claymores
    lmg dmg is already at 75%
    custom maps are not possible without adding a mod, if you add a mod then by default when you install the game the server is hidden on the server list
    camping is a non issue, you have uav and killcams, you cannot play a 42 slot server and expect to go on 30 killstreaks without dying to some campers
    marty/jugg/gl/rpg have been removed since the start and will never be added, those are obviously retarded weapons
    vote map at end of maps isn't a bad idea, decent suggestion, just need someone to help implement it
    3x stuns/flash is removed already, it only works on default class, not much i can do about that
    moving tdm hc and highxp to 1.8 would be a hit in the short term but if this time admins stayed on the server over time we would be back on top and it could be sustainable

i don't want the server to become a ug/ff where we gear the server towards the absolute dumbest of the player base, but you have to take a sort of middle ground at the very least if you want to have people to shoot especially so many years after release

i guess it is time to close c4s, i have held it off for 4+ years now, but even those who i thought were loyal and understood what were we trying to do here clearly do not appreciate it, enjoy ug all perks, noob catered once we close.

I dont know what is possible to add or how to setup a server, thats why i suggest this.
    and yes i think its not possible to make a 42 slot server full, but I (just me) prefer to play on a half full server, than on a full one with camper/clays and so on.
    i had some free days last week and had play much, and in the evening when just 5 vs 5, or 6 vs 6 i had more fun then in the afternoon when was ~15 vs 15.
    because there were less camper online.
    because the : marty/jugg/gl/rpg ---> i know its removed, but i would create a good suggestion without forgetting anything.

i dont know 100% how you feel, but I am a long member here and i play the server much longer and i dont want that this will get closed.
    and i appreciate your work or Chubby´s work, robbie or avocado, stephen or dyrow , all that nice guys who have create this comunity.
    I know its sometimes hard with me, but i appreciate all that, and the last what i want is that the community died!
    I don't know what the problem is with campers, unless they're using silencer + uav jammer combo as well. I have hardly played during the last 10-12 weeks, but for me the only downside was 3x stun/flash. If that's been removed, then all is good imo.

Hiya, fellas. It's him. The anomaly. Do we proceed? Yes... he is still... only human.
    a 1.7 server with the most common BRIGHT maps (crash, backlot, crossfire, broadcast, strike, killhouse) to vote at the end of each game would be nice anyway i had no idea too that this 3x frag s... have been removed cuz i didnt know this default class thing

this maps only cause noone ever complained about it, downpoor for example is not that loved by almost half of the players ;)

Fonix wrote:

:thumbup:
    i sense little bit anger here © Robbie
    The discussion about campers is endless. Camp with a sniper is normal. This is wat snipers do. Camp with another weapon is a different thing.

I remember the old days when we have a countdown plugin. When a player was not moving for a few seconds a countdown starting and the player are kicked. That was not funny. We can introduce it again? But remember, this wil ruin the gameplay for sure.
    i sense little bit anger here © Robbie
© 2013-2019 by cod4-server.com