stats keep resetting with me?

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
    Follow our twitter!? Click Here

stats keep resetting with me?

hi guys,

just wondering if some more have this problem...

so when i reset my stats, i still have some kills/deaths so its not completely reseted. no problem with this altho i find it a little weird.
      but what i do find annoying is that when i did that stats reset, play for 2 hours and now have (example): 300 kills, 150 deaths, 1.5KD and then continue playing, it can be that 5 mins later (WITHOUT ME RESETTING IT AGAIN!) my stats suddenly went to 30 kills, 15 deaths 1.5KD.
      Now its not a big problem, but i like to get good stats, but when it keeps happening (last 12 hours it happened 3 times without me resetting the stats) i keep have to start over.

its at the moment i type this: 71 kills, 23 deaths KD 3.09 but the last time i did reset was yesterday evening. in the mean time i have had ATLEAST 400 kills (don't know about deaths) but what i mean to say is.... is there a fix so this doesn't keep happening? like i said, its now the 3rd time in 12 hours this happened.

greetings

Post was edited 1 time, last by “VOTEC” ().

yes, I've tried that, and works when i want 0kd and kills etc

my biggest problem now is, that it still "automatically" resets my stats, altho the last time i did !stats reset was last night.
      meanwhile I've joined the server about 5 times but still resets sometimes.
      even when i do !stats show at 1pm, it can be 200 kills , but at 1.05pm it is suddenly 30 kills, -again- without me doing anything
      not stealing, when i play with other admins (or other players) we usually switch name just for fun.
      u can see i've lots of other names of other players but its always an in game joke (vice versa)

for example, @KELLY and i switch our names sometimes

oh and btw, just noticed u stakor, remember the moment, u was in game at the moment and it was something with kehkko and u fighting or whatever, thats all i remember.. don't have to make a big deal out of it (at the time u didn't respond to it ...)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “VOTEC” ().

VOTEC wrote:

not stealing, when i play with other admins (or other players) we usually switch name just for fun.
      u can see i've lots of other names of other players but its always an in game joke (vice versa)

for example, @KELLY and i switch our names sometimes

oh and btw, just noticed u stakor, remember the moment, u was in game at the moment and it was something with kehkko and u fighting or whatever, thats all i remember.. don't have to make a big deal out of it (at the time u didn't respond to it ...)

first of all i never "fight" with kehkko in game i'm always ignored him becouse he is kiddo for me and he is most toxic player on this community

second: i never "joke" with you in game, and since you telling normal players (player without rights) who is !o i'm not online when you are so i'm not playing with you at all so there is no chance i would joke with you and allowed to change your name into mine or similiar to mine...

ChubbyNinja wrote:

Re: Name stealing - sometimes when you watch demo's ( i think mainly with cod4player ) it changes your name to the person who recorded it. I have joined game with other peoples names accidently before - last time was about 3 days ago!!

i never used excatly name like "THC - stakor" so if he ever watched my demo with that player you talking about it would be something like "THCstakor" or "stakor"...

stakor, i NEVER EVER told a player (just regular player) who is online etc. what i sometimes do, is an admin who has no rights (had multiple reasons in the past) (for example carrie one time, she changed computer/ip) and tell them something but not just regular players.

i send u a pm because i don't see the use of this being said here (don't get why you DONT respond to that, but only respond in here.. )

just want to say, i've explained what happened, yes you were arguing with kehkko, and yes i tried to make joke there. its long time ago so i don't know what exactly happened. But yes, u played there with me otherwise i wouldnt even know ur name...
      don't get why u make a big deal out of something you partially forgot, and maybe i shouldn't have done, but this is over reacting.
    © 2013-2018 by cod4-server.com