Admin applcation [NRNS]IceMan

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
Follow our twitter!? Click Here

Admin applcation [NRNS]IceMan

Please fill in this form! We need all information! Do not edit this template!
    All items with * are r e q u i r e d !

Your Name *: Tomas Gudmundsson
    Your In-Game Name *: [NRNS]IceMan
    Age *: 28
    Country *: Germany
    GUID (Last 8 characters) *:GUID4c8a4533
    Your Statistics page:cod4-server.info/?page=profile…d4f81c32ab0#players-table
    Do you use discord and have a microphone? [Y*/N] :y
    Steam Username [url to it]?:steamcommunity.com/id/tommi0602/
    Admin experience? [Y/N]:y
    If Y what kind of experience?" i been admin on other server / make videos been counil admin also by my clan i have experiance to ban and kick and i know the rules
    Have you liked our facebook, followed our twitter and joined our steam group? [Y/N]:y
    Which servers do you play? *: 178.33.157.21:28960 and i will check other servers out :)
    Why should we accept you? (Don't say you hate cheaters) *: Why you should accept me is i would help around, i have more time after i finished my study and i like the server always some people playing and when someone is online who is cheating it makes the server empty because people dont like to have hacker around.
    How many cheater reports have you done on forum (not the !report and dont apply for admin if u havent report any cheater)? *: here on forum none as i just register here around 1 week ago as i notice some messages in game :)
© 2013-2018 by cod4-server.com