My Admin Application - Luckzy

Make sure you liked us on Facebook! Join our Steam Community group with all players and admins!

Getting Kicked by Punkbuster? Update Your Punkbuster Here
Follow our twitter!? Click Here

My Admin Application - Luckzy

Please fill in this form! We need all information! Do not edit this template!
    All items with * are r e q u i r e d !

Your Name *: Nikolas or Nick
    Your In-Game Name *: Luckzy
    Age *: 17 (D.o.B 27/06/2001)
    Country *: Born in Czech Republic, live in England.
    GUID (Last 8 characters) *:ee110f38
    Your Statistics page: cod4-server.info/?page=profile…978a006f537cb68eba44c9f8a
    Do you use discord and have a microphone? [Y*/N] : Y (luckzy#6759)
    Steam Username [url to it]?: steamcommunity.com/id/Luckzy/
    Admin experience? [Y/N]: Y, I was an admin on a gameranger cod4 server for promod once.
    If Y what kind of experience?"
    Have you like our facebook and joined our steam group? [Y/N]: Y
    Which servers do you play? *: CoD4 High XP TDM
    Why should we accept you? (Don't say you hate cheaters) *: I know how to follow rules, and I think it's only right for other to follow them as well. I am mature, and if I find myself in a situation where I don't know what I should do I'd rather ask about other admins' opinions and get things sorted that way. I can make jokes with other players, and I know that the power of kicking and banning people won't get over me and that I shouldn't abuse powers.
    How many cheater reports have you done on forum (not the !report and dont apply for admin if u haven't report any cheater)? *: I have reported two, one got banned thankfully and the other one my demo was too short. At least now I know to provide the whole game of just spectating the player or at least a few minutes. I will be working on getting more active on the server, in discord and overall whenever my computer is fixed, if I can ask you to be patient with me then that'd be great. Thanks for the opportunity. :)

Post was edited 1 time, last by “Luckzyx” ().

© 2013-2018 by cod4-server.com